KEY RESULTS The global cosmetic surgery and procedures market is estimated to register a CAGR of 5.43% in the forecast years 2022 to 2030. The growth of the market is enhanced by the increase in the aging population, the growth of the aesthetic industry, the preference for minimally invasive and non-invasive procedures over invasive procedures, and medical tourism in developing economies.
New York, January 03, 2022 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) – Reportlinker.com announces the publication of the report “GLOBAL COSMETIC SURGERY AND PROCEDURE MARKET FORECAST 2022-2030” – https://www.reportlinker.com/p05178781/?utm_source=GNW
Cosmetic surgery involves a type of plastic surgery that is aimed at improving a person’s appearance. Since it emerged from reconstructive surgeries, cosmetic and reconstructive procedures have similar techniques.
For example, in several reconstructive procedures, including suction-assisted lipectomy, liposuction is used to remove fatty deposits and fatty tumors. However, it has wider application in cosmetic techniques to remove unwanted fat and streamline body shape.
The medical tourism industry has continued to experience rapid growth globally. With rising health care costs, in addition to long wait times for strained public health systems in several countries, developing markets are gaining in importance due to affordability, safety, high quality and speed of health care system.
In fact, medical tourism was associated with dentistry and cosmetic surgery. However, over the past decade, medical tourism has been associated with a wide range of procedures and surgeries.
The growth assessment of the global cosmetic surgery and procedures market constitutes the analysis of North America, Asia Pacific, Europe, and the rest of the world. Asia-Pacific is predicted to grow with highest CAGR in forecast years due to increasing aging of the population, rising rates of obesity, increase in skin problems and rising incidence of cancer breast.
The global cosmetic surgery and surgical procedures market is fragmented. In addition, manufacturers are striving to increase their market share through the introduction of new products based on technology and at competitive prices.
As a result, industrial rivalry between existing players is high.
Some of the key companies operating in the market are Merz Pharma, Allergan, Johnson & Johnson etc.
Our reporting offerings include:
• Explore the main conclusions of the global market
• Strategic distribution of market dynamics (drivers, constraints, opportunities, challenges)
• Market forecasts for a minimum of 9 years, as well as 3 years of historical data for all segments, sub-segments and regions
• Market segmentation allows for in-depth assessment of key segments with their market estimates
• Geographic analysis: assessments of the regions and segments of countries mentioned with their market share
• Key analyzes: analysis of Porter’s five forces, supplier landscape, opportunity matrix, key purchasing criteria, etc.
• The competitive landscape is the theoretical explanation of key companies based on factors, market share, etc.
• Company profiling: detailed company overview, products / services offered, SCOT analysis and recent strategic developments
1. ALLERGAN PLC (ACQUIRED BY ABBVIE)
2. ALMA LASERS LTD (ACQUIRED BY FOSUN PHARMA)
3. BAUSCH HEALTH COMPANIES INC (FORMERLY VALEANT PHARMACEUTICALS)
4. CANDELA CORP (FORMERLY SYNERON MEDICAL LTD)
5. CUTERA INC
6. CYNOSURE (ACQUIRED BY CLAYTON, DUBILIER & RICE)
7. GALDERMA (ACQUIRED BY EQT)
8. IPSEN SA
9. JOHNSON & JOHNSON
10. LUMENIS SA
11. MERZ PHARMA
12. SIENTRA INC
13. SINCLAIR PHARMA SA
Read the full report: https://www.reportlinker.com/p05178781/?utm_source=GNW
On Report link
ReportLinker is an award winning market research solution. Reportlinker finds and organizes the latest industry data so you get all the market research you need – instantly, in one place.
CONTACT: Clare: [email protected] US: (339)-368-6001 Intl: +1 339-368-6001