Your personal loan at the best rates, simulate for free
- Written by: Bessie Perez
- Category: Uncategorized
- Published: May 8, 2020
Your personal loan at the best rate, simulate for free
The personal loan, also called installment loan is a solution that will allow you to materialize many of your projects and achieve all your desires. An assessment at http://www.mayasw.com/2020/02/18/payday-loans-online-direct-lenders-only-request-a-quick-online-loan-direct-lender/
At Across Lender, we offer the best solution with the help of our advisers.
A personal loan adapted to your needs and your situation.
Want to carry out a project without touching your savings?
A trip, a new kitchen, a wedding, a family vacation, the renovation of your home, furnishings, preparation for a big event, computer equipment, household appliances? And more ! The installment loan will allow you to carry out all your projects.
In practice, the installment loan without proof of use, will allow you to choose via our simulator:
- The amount you wish to borrow;
- The monthly payment you wish to reimburse;
- The duration of the loan .
You therefore choose the amount you need as well as the repayment duration that best suits your situation.
Who can apply for a personal loan?
You can apply for a personal loan when you:
- Reside in Belgium or Luxembourg;
- Are at least 18 years of age;
- Receive regular income;
- Not to be registered with the BNB (National Bank of Belgium).
Why apply for a personal loan?
- Need money quickly;
- Loan without proof of use;
- Freedom of the amount to borrow;
- Choice of the monthly payment to repay (your monthly payments depend on the duration of your loan);
- Thanks to our advice, no bad surprises.
The advantages of our Across Lender personal loan
- Quick response;
- Fixed interest rate;
- Advantageous rate;
- Choice of amount and duration;
- Identical amount to be reimbursed each month;
- Money in your account very quickly;
- Loan without proof of use;
- Loan without booking fees;
- Possibility of tax deduction.
Personal credit adapted to your needs
If you meet the conditions, we can offer you the best rates on the market! We also work with several lending organizations. We will therefore be able to offer you the best solution.
Either you come to sign at our offices, or we go to your home at your earliest convenience.
Our Across Lender advisers are at your disposal and advise you according to your budget.
All formalities and clauses of contracts are always explained clearly and distinctly before signature. We take the time to answer each of your questions and possible concerns. For the duration of your personal loan, we are at your disposal to help you.
More info on the personal loan
What is a personal loan?
The personal loan or installment loan is a consumer credit that allows you to borrow money to finance a good or a project for which you will not be asked for proof of use.
How to apply for a personal loan?
- Calculate your credit via our simulator;
- Submit your credit application online or contact an advisor ;
- Across Lender will contact you as soon as possible to finalize your request;
- Sign the loan contract with one of our advisers;
- Have your money directly in your bank account;
- Realize your project.
How to apply for a credit?
- Consider how much you want to borrow and how long you think it will take to pay off your loan.
- Apply for credit.
- One of our advisers will analyze with you the financial solution that meets your needs.
- Subscribe your installment loan.
- Apply online to find out the amount of the monthly payments.
- Simulate your loan online without obligation.
How much does a personal loan cost?
The debit interest rate defines the cost of your credit, but the cost also depends on the amount you borrow and the length of time you choose to repay your loan.
What is the Global Annual Effective Rate?
The APR (Annual Effective Annual Rate) is a percentage which represents the total cost of your loan per year. It includes interest and all costs related to a loan. It also includes insurance premiums whose subscription has been required by the lender.
What is the difference between the borrowing rate and the APR?
The borrowing rate is the rate you will find in the loan amortization table. It is calculated on an actuarial basis and, at the time interval level, on the basis of equal months of 30.4167 days each.
Do I need to take out personal loan insurance?
You are in no way obliged to take out insurance, but it can however be advised. Because it is wise and important to consider the worst, namely your death, we will offer you outstanding balance insurance which will allow your loved ones to take responsibility for your loan in the event of premature death of the contract.
Can I cancel a personal loan?
You can cancel your credit within 14 working days of signing your contract / SECCI.
What is SECCI?
SECCI is a document otherwise known as standardized European consumer credit information.
Can I prepay my personal loan?
You have the right to prepay your credit according to the terms of your contract.
What will happen if I don’t pay my loan online on time?
After three unpaid monthly payments, you will be reported to the Capital Lender. You risk not being able to take out a loan any more because banks or lending institutions are obliged to inquire with it before granting consumer credit.